- Phrase-Based & Neural Unsupervised Machine Translation
Guillaume Lample, Myle Ott, Alexis Conneau, Ludovic Denoyer, Marc’Aurelio Ranzato.
- Analyzing Uncertainty in Neural Machine Translation
Myle Ott, Michael Auli, David Grangier, Marc’Aurelio Ranzato.
In ICML 2018.
- Classical Structured Prediction Losses for Sequence to Sequence Learning
Sergey Edunov, Myle Ott, Michael Auli, David Grangier, Marc’Aurelio Ranzato.
In NAACL 2018.
- Towards a General Rule for Identifying Deceptive Opinion Spam
Jiwei Li, Myle Ott, Claire Cardie, Eduard Hovy.
In ACL 2014.
- Impact of Mobility and Timing on User-Generated Content
Gabriele Piccoli, Myle Ott.
In MIS Quarterly 2014.
- Identifying Manipulated Offerings on Review Portals
Jiwei Li, Myle Ott, Claire Cardie.
In EMNLP 2013.
- Properties, Prediction, and Prevalence of Useful User-Generated Comments for Descriptive Annotation of Social Media Objects
Elaheh Momeni, Claire Cardie, Myle Ott.
In ICWSM 2013.
- Negative Deceptive Opinion Spam
Myle Ott, Claire Cardie, Jeff Hancock.
In NAACL 2013.
- Estimating the Prevalence of Deception in Online Review Communities
Myle Ott, Claire Cardie, Jeff Hancock
In WWW 2012.
- IBM at TREC 2012: Microblog Track
Myle Ott, Vittorio Castelli, Hema Raghavan, Radu Florian.
In TREC 2012: Microblog Track.
- In Search of a Gold Standard in Studies of Deception
Stephanie Gokhman, Jeff Hancock, Poornima Prabhu, Myle Ott, Claire Cardie.
In EACL 2012, Workshop on Deception.
- Multi-aspect Sentiment Analysis with Topic Models
Bin Lu, Myle Ott, Claire Cardie, Benjamin Tsou
In ICDM 2011, Workshop on Sentiment.
- Finding Deceptive Opinion Spam by Any Stretch of the Imagination
Myle Ott, Yejin Choi, Claire Cardie, Jeff Hancock.
In ACL 2011.
· press: New York Times,
- fairseq-py: A sequence-to-sequence learning library used at Facebook.
- Review Skeptic: A demo of our system to detect fake hotel reviews.
- Unique Turker: A tool to limit the number of times that a single Amazon Mechanical Turk worker can accept your HITs.
Theme by orderedlist